Starting from $453,900
Ellington II Highlights
- Two-Story Foyer Leads to Two-Story Family Room
- Separate Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area and Chef’s Island
- Master Suite with Sitting Area, Trey Ceiling and His and Hers Closets
- Master Bath with Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Ellington is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. Two-Story Foyer Opens to the Formal Living and Dining Rooms. The Fabulous Two-Story Family Room Offers a Fireplace and Views to the Kitchen. The Kitchen Features a Large Center Island and a Breakfast Nook. A Full Bedroom and Bath are on the Main Level. The Second Floor Offers 2 Secondary Bedrooms and Laundry Room. The Master Retreat Offers a Double Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area and Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and His and Hers Closets. This Plan Offers an Optional Bedroom 5/Bath 4, Guest Suite and Study Instead of Living Room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $488,990
- Homesite: #008A
2810 Southwick DriveCumming, GA 30041
- MLS: #5826356
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Slab Home
- The Family Room Offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tankless Water Heater
- Upgrades Throughout Including Wrought Iron Railing, Framed Mirrors in All Baths, Frameless Glass Shower Door in the Owners Bath and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.