Starting from $514,900
Two-story home offers two-story foyer that leads to separate formal living and dining rooms. Full bedroom and bath featured on the main level. The kitchen offers a breakfast nook, center island and view to two-story family room with a corner fireplace. Large secondary bedrooms featured on the second floor. Spacious master bedroom offers a double trey ceiling, sitting area and a large master bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $620,850
- Homesite: #349A
1725 Risen Star CourtSuwanee, GA 30024
- MLS: #5830815
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home with a Covered Porch
- Study and Coat Valet Offered
- The Family Room Features a Wooden Gray Fireplace with a Windsor Mantel
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Closetmaid Shelving in the Pantry, Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including Beadboard Paneling in the Dining Room, Frameless Glass Shower Door in the Master Bath and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.