Starting from $484,900
- Two-Story Foyer Leads to Separate Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area, Chef’s Island and View to Family Room
- Game Room
- Spacious Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Wesley is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. The Two-Story Foyer Leads to a Separate Formal Living and Dining Room. The Spacious Family Room Offers a Corner Fireplace and Views to the Kitchen. The Large Kitchen Features a Center Island, a Breakfast Bar and Breakfast Nook. There is also a Full Bedroom and Full Bath on the Main Level. The Second Floor Offers 3 Secondary, a Game Room and Beautiful Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom Offers a Trey Ceiling and His and Hers Closets. The Master Bath Features His and Hers Vanities and a Separate Shower and Garden Tub.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $537,240
- Homesite: #305A
1870 Secretariat Gait WaySuwanee, GA 30024
- MLS: #5874366
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home
- The Family Room Offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets,Under Cabinet Lighting, Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Closetmaid Shelving in the Pantry and Much More
- Owners Bath Offers a Framed Mirror, Quartz Countertops and a Frameless Glass Shower Door
- Many Upgrades Including Enlarged Master Bath Shower, Framed Mirrors in All Baths, Quartz Countertops in All Baths and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.