Starting from $417,900
Wilmington II Highlights
- Two-Story Home with Two-Story Foyer that Leads to Separate Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Full Bedroom and Bath on Main Level
- Large Kitchen with Center Island, Breakfast Nook and View to Two-Story Family Room
- Large Secondary Bedrooms on Second Floor
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Double Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area and Large Master Bath
Two-story home offers two-story foyer that leads to separate formal living and dining rooms. Full bedroom and bath featured on the main level. The kitchen offers a breakfast nook, center island and view to two-story family room with a corner fireplace. Large secondary bedrooms featured on the second floor. Spacious master bedroom offers a double trey ceiling, sitting area and a large master bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $454,160
- Homesite: #002A
5380 Vendelay LaneCumming, GA 30040
- MLS: #5914516
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Slab Home
- Covered Porch
- Game Room and Coat Valet Offered
- The Family Room Features a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace and a Coffered Ceiling
- The Kitchen Offers 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.