Starting from $385,900
- Two-Story Home with Welcoming Front Porch
- Master Bedroom on the Main Level
- Foyer Opens to Separate Study and Dining Room
- Two-Story Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Kitchen Offers Views to the Breakfast Area
The Birchfield is a two-story home with a welcoming front porch. Master bedroom on the main level. Foyer opens to separate study and dining room. Two-story family room with corner fireplace and kitchen offers views to the breakfast area. Spacious secondary bedrooms offered.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $408,345
- Homesite: #055A
453 Aristides WayCanton, GA 30115
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: December
- Two-story slab home
- The family room offers a low-rise stacked stone fireplace and a coffered ceiling
- The kitchen features 42" cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Game room
- Upgrades throughout including quartz countertops in all baths, frameless glass shower in the owner's bath and much more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.