Starting from $357,900
- Foyer Leads to Flex Space
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area, Chef’s Island, Butler’s Pantry and View to Spacious Family Room
- Bedroom on Main and Spacious Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Trey Ceiling and Master Bath with Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Timberlake is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The Foyer Leads to Flax Space and a Spacious Family Room. The Family Room Offers a Fireplace and Views to the Kitchen. The Kitchen Features a Large Center Island and Breakfast Nook. The First Floor Also Offers A Full Bedroom and Full Bath. The Second Floor Features 3 Secondary Bedrooms, a Loft and Master Suite. The Master Suite Offers a Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $399,900
- Homesite: #091A
409 Aristides WayCanton, GA 30115
- MLS: #5908748
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Slab Home with a Covered Porch
- The Family Room Offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Dining Room Features a Coffered Ceiling and Beadboard paneling
- Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including Kitchen Pendant Lighting, Framed Mirrors in All Baths and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.