Starting from $465,900
- Two-Story Foyer Leads to Separate Formal Dining Room and Study
- Bedroom and Full Bath on Main
- Kitchen Features Island, Breakfast Nook and View to Two-Story Family Room with Fireplace
- Spacious Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Suite Offers Double Trey Ceiling with His and Hers Closets and Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Vanderbilt is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. The Two-Story Foyer Opens to the Formal Dining Room and Study. The Beautiful Two-Story Family Room Offers a Fireplace and Views to the Kitchen. The Kitchen Features a Center Island and a Breakfast Area. There is also a Full Bedroom and Bath on the Main Level. The Second Floor Features 3 Secondary Bedrooms and a Large Master Suite. The Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling and His and Hers Closets. The Large Master Bath Features His and Hers Vanities and a Separate Shower and Garden Tub.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $520,592
- Homesite: #122A
3760 Lakehurst WayCumming, GA 30040
- MLS: #5804922
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Slab Home
- Three-Car side-Entry Garage
- The Family Room Offers a One-Story 2-Tier Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features Quartz Countertops, Under Cabinet Lighting, Closetmaid Shelving in the Pantry and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including a Game Room, Coat Valet, Brick Wall in Study and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.