Starting from TBD
- Ranch Plan
- Foyer Leads to Two Bedroom, Two Full Baths and a Dining Room
- The Kitchen Features a Center Island, Pantry, Breakfast Nook and View to Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling
- Master Bath Features His and Hers Vanities and Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Rutledge is a Ranch Plan with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The Foyer Leads to Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths and a Dining Room. The Kitchen Features a Center Island, Pantry, Breakfast Nook and View to Family Room with a Corner Fireplace. The Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling. The Master Bath Features His and Hers Vanities and Separate Shower and Garden Tub.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $389,860
- Homesite: #019A
3926 Crimson Ridge WayBuford, GA 30518
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Ranch Plan
- The Family Room Offers a Coffered Ceiling and a One-Story 2-Tier Stacked Stone Fireplace
- Coat Valet
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beadboard Paneling Offered in the Dining Room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.