Starting from $482,900
- Recreation Room and Full Bathroom Offered on First Floor
- Spacious Family Room with Fireplace Offers View to Kitchen with Large Island and Separate Dining Room
- Large Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Features Trey Ceiling and Walk-In Closet
- Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities
The Brookdale is a three-story townhome with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Recreation room and full bathroom offered on first floor. Spacious family room with fireplace offers view to kitchen with large island and separate dining room. Large secondary bedrooms featured. Master bedroom offers a trey ceiling and walk-in closet. Master bath features his and hers vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $536,060
- Homesite: #041A
1832 STEPHANIE TRAILAtlanta, GA 30329
- MLS: #5788556
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Three-Story Slab Unit
- The Family Room Offers Built-Ins
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Complete Security System
- Upgrades Throughout Including Framed Mirrors in All Baths, Quartz Countertops in All Baths and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.