Starting from $460,900
Chatsworth II Highlights
- Two-Story Home with Inviting Two-Story Foyer that Opens to a Separate Flex Space and Dining Room
- Two-Story Family Room with Fireplace and View to Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen Offers a Breakfast Nook and Center Island
- Second Floor Features a Gallery and Large Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling and a Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities
The Chatsworth II is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. Inviting Two-Story Foyer Opens to a Separate Flex Space and Dining Room. The Two-Story Family Room Offers a Fireplace and View to the Kitchen. Spacious Kitchen Features a Breakfast Nook and Center Island. The Second Floor Features a Gallery and Large Secondary Bedrooms.
Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling and a Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $568,526
- Homesite: #043A
2035 Seneca Creek DriveCumming, GA 30041
- MLS: #5821890
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home
- Covered Porch
- This Home Offers a Coat Valet and Coffered Ceiling in the Flex/Dining Room
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops, Closetmaid Shelving in the Pantry and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Including Wrought Iron Railing, Frameless Glass Shower Door in the Master Bath and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.