CalAtlantic Group has developed a competitive benefits program that we believe attracts and retains talent. You can tailor your own benefits package from a variety of options:
- Medical (PPO & HDHP): includes vision & prescription coverage
- Dental (PPO & DMO)
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
Planning For Your Future
A financially secure retirement is the result of thoughtful, long-term planning. The CalAtlantic Group 401k program provides matching funds on pre-tax contributions with a vesting schedule.
Fitness and Wellness
We offer a variety of opportunities for life/work balance, fitness, and wellness.
- Reimbursements for gym memberships and other wellness expenses
- Referrals and support resources for topics such as legal consultation, identity theft, child and eldercare
Home-buying Discounts and Partner Perks
When it’s time to buy a home, our employees enjoy significant discounts and savings.
- Up to 5% off the purchase price of a company-built new home
- A preferred rate when borrowing from our CalAtlantic Mortgage lending subsidiary
- Discounts from our business partners, like local vendors and suppliers
Education and Training
Our employees are encouraged to pursue education and training throughout their careers.
- Formal and informal on-site training
- College tuition reimbursement (credit and non-credit classes)
Income Protection Insurance
As with our healthcare benefits, each employee can choose to participate in a number of income-protection programs.
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
CalAtlantic Group recognizes the value of having time away from work for rest and relaxation, as well as the importance for everyone to maintain a balanced work and personal life. Our employees enjoy a generous paid time off policy.
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid military leave
How We Hire
Equal Opportunity Employer
CalAtlantic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. CalAtlantic Group is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical handicap, disability, medical condition, ancestry or any other protected characteristic.
You want a great job; we want a happy new employee. So we make every effort to make our hiring process transparent and simple. Here's how it works:
We post open positions on our website, and collect the resumes we receive in response. We also search our database of past applicants and follow up on personal referrals. We screen all of these sources for qualified candidates, then reach out to them by email or telephone.
We often conduct an initial interview over the telephone. If that goes well, the candidate is asked to come in for a personal interview. Depending on the type of job, the candidate may also be asked to return for additional interviews.
Candidates complete Employment Application forms which are used to check references, work history, past compensation, and criminal history. In some cases, pre-employment skills and/or aptitude assessments are required.