Be a part of CalAtlantic Group, Inc. where building the dream of home from coast to coast is our mission. Our culture is established from great leadership and dynamic teams across the country, driven to become the preferred builder of choice for customers, employees and shareholders. As the nation’s fourth largest residential homebuilder, CalAtlantic Homes proudly operates in 19 states serving 43 major markets. As a talented organization with a long proven history of success, CalAtlantic provides you the opportunity to join this outstanding team in the new homebuilding industry.
Responsible for representing the Company to homebuyers. Uses set guidelines, experience and good judgment to conduct homeowner walk-throughs, move-ins, service requests, inspections, repairs, remodeling and structural and landscape alternations.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Guides CalAtlantic Homeowners through the New Home Presentation, New Home Delivery and Post Closing process;
- Works closely with Sales, Purchasing, Project Planning and Construction to ensure the timely and comprehensive follow-up to homeowner specifications and concerns;
- Organizes and prioritizes written lists of warrantable items to be completed;
- Records, maintains and finalizes homeowners files for assigned subdivisions;
- Administers warranty cost controls by having a complete knowledge of all scopes of work;
- Manages trade accountability, defines warranty standards for buyers and works with Construction on the delivery of completed and “ready for move-in” homes;
- Responsible for scheduling subcontractors to make corrections and supervising work of subcontractors;
- Verifies work progress and completion of assigned vendor tasks;
- Performs quality control inspections before walk-through;
- Schedules worksite appointments as needed;
- Assigns accountability for expenses/back changes as based on detailed inspection of work and compliance with policies and procedures;
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of two years of customer service or construction experience;
- Superior verbal communication skills;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Outgoing, professional demeanor with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships;
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office skills preferred;
- Construction Certificate or enrollment in Certificate program/Customer Service training preferred.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.