Be a part of CalAtlantic Group, Inc. where building the dream of home from coast to coast is our mission. Our culture is established from great leadership and dynamic teams across the country, driven to become the preferred builder of choice for customers, employees and shareholders. As the nation’s fourth largest residential homebuilder, CalAtlantic Homes proudly operates in 19 states serving 43 major markets. As a talented organization with a long proven history of success, CalAtlantic provides you the opportunity to join this outstanding team in the new homebuilding industry.
This position will serve to facilitate and assist in the land acquisition and land development functions and all other required processes of the Land Department. The candidate must be a self-starter, action-oriented, provide attention to detail and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Coordinate with land proposals, bid processes and contracts
- Prepare SWPPP permits and establish maintenance processes including contracting subcontractors
- Prepare Dust permits and establish processes for maintenance of soils
- Coordinate and assist with land development cost estimates, budgets and field work orders
- Process land invoices and change orders
- Knowledgeable of JDE or AS400 software
- Help develop and maintain schedules for land development projects
- Coordinate with civil & geotechnical engineers, landscape architect and utility consultants
- Schedule and executing bond exoneration
- Assist HOA coordinator on community turnover transition
- Assist with Operations processes
- Help with building permits as needed
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- College degree in Real Estate/Construction Management/Project Management, or equivalent, or 1-3 years’ experience in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- JD Edwards knowledge a plus
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.