Be a part of CalAtlantic Group, Inc. where building the dream of home from coast to coast is our mission. Our culture is established from great leadership and dynamic teams across the country, driven to become the preferred builder of choice for customers, employees and shareholders. As the nation’s fourth largest residential homebuilder, CalAtlantic Homes proudly operates in 19 states serving 43 major markets. As a talented organization with a long proven history of success, CalAtlantic provides you the opportunity to join this outstanding team in the new homebuilding industry.
The Sales Assistant supports Sales Counselors in optimizing new home sales and the customer experience in assigned communities. Additional responsibilities include providing administrative support to the sales office and entering information daily into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
This role is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking to grow a new home sales career and join one of the nation’s largest and most-respected homebuilders.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Greets and engages visitors in an effort to establish relationships and assists sales representatives to determine visitor needs and customer preferences, utilizing the Company’s selling philosophy and training materials
- Provides information about the community, builder and individual homes, emphasizing key selling messages and the unique customer value proposition
- Provides brochures, maps, mortgage information, price sheets and any other information required
- Engages visitors, establishes relationships and assists sales representatives to determine visitor needs and customer preferences, utilizing the Company’s selling philosophy and training materials
- Assists sales representatives to ensure visitors are accompanied through sales office, model and inventory homes, and questions are appropriately answered
- Provides timely and consistent follow through with customers from initial contact through closing and post-closing activities
- Stays abreast of all community and product knowledge required to answer customer questions
- Assists sales representatives with all administrative aspects of the sales office including, but not limited to, answering phones, scheduling appointments, pre-qualifying customers, preparing purchase and sale contracts, filing, handling reservations, preparing escrow documentation, distributing buyer notices, event planning, coordinating maintenance of sales center and opening/closing the sales center and model homes
- Enters information into CRM (at least daily), documents daily traffic and assists community sales representatives with reports and information summaries to management.
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry
- Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Real Estate License preferred
- 1-2 years of previous new home sales experience preferred
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.